Thomas_Albrecht Resume (Download)
BoatTEST.com – Stamford, CT
Marketing / Digital / Account Manager 11/2016 – Present
- Plan marketing initiatives to attract new clients using Pardot and email campaigns.
- Develop strategies for engaging current site members and attracting new membership.
- Engage in-house developer and owner to initiate new website development.
- Develop best practices and digital strategies for new website to improve client/audience experience.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and survey them for feedback on services.
- Assist in maintaining latest digital content on current site.
Time Inc. / TheDrive.com – New York, NY
Line Producer 02/2016 – 08/2016
- Planned and produced client commissioned world record setting driving event across 10 countries and 13 US states.
- Developed new content ideas and strategies for future productions adopted by senior management.
- Managed the Fast Lane Daily team and assist in the integration of content into TheDrive.com
Fast Lane Daily – New York, NY
Executive Producer 09/2012 – 02/2016
- Managed, directed, and executed crucial decisions to maintain day-to-day business functions.
- Managed a team of 15 people in three locations, New York, LA, and Germany.
- Oversaw website development and social media engagement across multiple platforms.
- Used social media analytics (Facebook / YouTube / Twitter) that tracked engagement and growth.
- Increased revenue by securing advertising deals and growing audience to increase YouTube CPM.
- Corresponded and coordinated with teams across multiple time zones: East Coast, West Coast and Europe.
- Implemented strategies to increase audience size, improve traffic, and increase audience engagement.
- Increased audience size from an average 750,000 views per month to 2 million views per month.
- Increased subscriber base on YouTube from 85,000 to over 300,000.
- Produced new content segments to engage a larger audience and make content more rich.
- Secured distribution deal with channel partner Garage Monkey and subscription platform Showyou.
- Planned and coordinated national/international travel for auto shows, special projects and other events.
- Built relationships with organizations, agencies and automotive manufacturers.
Independent IT Consultant – New York Area, NY
IT Support – United States Merchant Marine Academy GMATS, Kings Point 10/2011 – 09/2012
System Administrator / IT Support – Albertus Magnus High School 09/2011 – 09/2012
- Planned and deployed office software/hardware solutions to improve work environment and efficiency.
- Supported and managed Active Directory forest of 400+ users and a computer network of 100+ desktops, laptops and peripherals.
- Solved issues with peripherals, network connectivity, Smart Boards and other educational hardware/software.
- Installed and maintained Windows / Macintosh operating systems and software.
- Responded to emergencies, successfully diagnose and troubleshoot issues remotely via phone / remote desktop.
- Windows Server 2003 R2, 2008 R2, Exchange 2003 support and maintenance.
- Deployed, configured and supported network switches and wireless access points.
Studio 3 Partners, EPIX – New York, NY
Editorial Content Manager 03/2009 – 11/2010
- Initiated and contributed heavily to the initial and ongoing development of the content management system
- Structured workflows and internal content management processes to increase efficiency of content management for administrators.
- Organized workflows for movie title management and maintained the online system for title deployment
- Initiated the process redesign for the EPIX website with extensive use of Photoshop and wireframes made in Visio.
- Assisted with development of online content deployment and file structure for video content.
- Worked closely with the engineering team in development of new features for front end users as well as back end administrators.
- Successfully coordinated and produced first live online broadcasts for the EPIX Live brand.
SKILLS: Software: MS Office, Photoshop CC, Premier CC, Dreamweaver CC
General Computing: Hardware trouble shooting skills, networking, SEO, HTML/CSS knowledge and implementation, WordPress CMS proficient.
EDUCATION: Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ 08/2004-05/2009
Bachelor of Science in Business and Technology, Graduated with Honors